Monday, February 18, 2008

Stress, Suppressed in the Process

I have never felt this stressed in three years of college. I admit that the first and second years went by like a breeze for me. Yes, I failed my differential calculus back in my freshman days but overall, I say it was easy.
Right now, I am swamped with responsibilities. What with the SAD and thesis deadlines coming towards us like a speeding bullet with murderous intent. My extracurricular responsibilities also need my attention.
But to be fair, I am blessed with hardworking and great groupmates. Marvince and David are doing great work with SAD. I admit that I got sidelined with our SAD probably because Marvince already took charge of the back end and david with the front end. So I am vowing to myself to take charge of the thesis and do good with it.
Speaking of thesis, our fears just came true last monday(although I can't say I didn't see it coming), we were asked to look for another topic. So here comes the end of my short blogpost and the beginning of my work. Kapish

No comments: